Concealed Pistol License
A Concealed Pistol License (CPL) is a license provided by and regulated by the State of Washington. The following requirements must be met to obtain a Concealed Pistol License through the Montesano Police Department:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must reside in Montesano City Limits
- You need to have picture ID (a Washington State Driver’s License or ID card is preferred)
- Fee of $48.00 for an original application
- Fee of $32.00 for a renewal application
- Fee of $42.00 for a late renewal application
- Fee of $10.00 for replacement of lost or damaged permit
- fees will be required at the time of application
- You must have no convictions prohibiting possession of firearms
- Concealed Pistol License Information Sheet
The Montesano Police Department is available to process CPL requests Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Checks or Cash – there is a $1.00 charge for debit or credit card payments.
Download the State provided Concealed Pistol License (CPL) Application
Note, if you are having trouble opening the CPL application, you may need to install or update your current version of the Acrobat Reader. Get your free Acrobat Reader.